Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Redheads...

have more fun! That should be how the saying goes anyway, so I'm changing it. Kiley was 'ON' the entire time that I was there... I don't think she stopped for a second. Being that I usually shoot younger ones, I'm not used to the mobility of a 3 year old. I had fun chasing her around though. How could I not? Look at this smile...

Something about this photo cracks me up...

a little different... Kev likes this one. It's always interesting to see which shot stands out to different people...

Loooove this one... the color (thanks TRAs!) and the look on Jodie's face is too sweet...


and lastly, my new favorite. She looks SO MUCH like her mom... what a stunner! =)

2 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Great photos & what a doll! Love the TRA's- wish they had them for PSE. Great job on all of them :)

a real librarian said...

Fabulous pictures, A!! And she is too cute!!!