Monday, August 13, 2007

Just one...

I got together with my friend Krista and her boys yesterday. I wanted to edit all the photos last night so I could get them up since I haven't been posting much recently. But, predictably, the computer started to rebel. So I only had the patience to do one... a sneak peak! Mac is calling my name...

I had so much fun with you guys, like always! =) Thank you for lending me your adorable little models. I hope you had a good evening and that Judy had a fabulous birthday dinner...

11 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Very good capture- love the catch light in the eyes.
GL with the computer!

Amy Covey said...

What a cutie! Love those eyes!

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, what BIG eyes!!! they just melt my heart. Oh, and yes...it's time for a MAC:) You'll NEVER go back.

cherie said...

how sweet love the expression you captured!

flute4peace said...

Sooooooo cute! What a great capture!

Dar Kaso said...

What a sweetie, adorable shot!

bprincephoto said...

what a cute shot. Love the lighting and the drool. lol

Tera Fraley said...

How adorable!! Hes a cutie!! I love the little bit of drool you caught here. Nice to see you back!! Missed ya

Anonymous said...

ONE PICTURE!! What a tease! LOL! Just kidding. What an adorable child...his mom must be so proud! Ohh...wait...I am is mom! Want me to throw a benefit car wash to raise money for the MAC??

Amy said...

Girlie you really need to post some of your stuff on the board -- it's awesome!!! Love your pictures, all of them. When we have the eventually-happening philly nestographer gtg you can show me how to take some of your shots or I can run away with your Macro lens :)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. It's an awesome picture...right down to the drool!