Saturday, February 23, 2008

Philadelphia...

Finally. Here's some photos from our anniversary weekend in Philadelphia, taken with my Sony Cybershot.
Our hotel...
The view from our hotel room...
My new favorite restaurant. Mmmm, Sangria...
The icerink. I didn't have gloves, or enough wine, to consider attempting to iceskate...
but parked next to the icerink was the most FABULOUS vehicle ever. I so want this thing...
that's right, my friends. It's a real life Peepmobile. I don't know if Peeps are a nationwide thing... I don't think they are as I've mentioned them to some non-local friends that were clueless. I feel bad for those that never get to experience Peeps. They're truly missing out.

The self-portrait...
Just some old houses in Old City...
and lastly, a shot of Penns Landing on Sunday morning. We had to take a walk after indulging in the most delicious breakfast at Cuba Libre...
All in all, a pretty fine weekend.

No comments: