Monday, August 11, 2008

Monster Monday...

I've decided to institute a new blog segment called Monster Monday. I'll {try to} share a few photos of Chloe and her antics every Monday. After all, what better way to begin the work week than with a dose of the Chloemonster? It makes me happy just thinking about it. This doesn't mean that I won't share photos of Chloe on other days of the week as well... as we all know that I don't have too many willing photo subjects and she is easily bribed.

Chloe, doing her best imitation of Edith Ann; Lily Tomlin's character from back in the Laugh-In days...

Chloe as Edith Ann

Remember this? Or am I the only old one here?
Photobucket

Miniature pup...

Don't be deceived by her size...

Looking quite regal. Or scared to move. You decide...
Regal. Or scared to move. You decide.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Awww how cute! I always love the Chloe pics.
And Lily Tomlin's character always freaked me out. :D

Mary said...

Love the Chloe pics - keep them coming!!

Anonymous said...

I love your little monster. So cute!