Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday weekend...

The long weekend completely threw me off and I was just about to write my Monster Monday post. But today is Tuesday. Doh.

Thank goodness for long weekends. We caught up on some much needed rest and spent some time outdoors enjoying the weather. Yesterday morning was bright and sunny so we decided to hit up the Perkiomen trail with the Chloe girl. Seems that half our town had the same idea. It was PACKED. Bikers galore. Chloe gets a little sketched out when the bikers fly by her. And there was some drama when she got bit in the leg by a bee. {do bees really bite?} All in all, it was a good excursion...

Sep022008_2792

Sep022008_2804

Sep022008_2807bw

Sep022008_2812

2 comments:

34 Years said...

I love the pic of the path with the couple walking - and the self-potrait :)

Christy said...

Love me some Chloe pics! Poor baby. Sissy is allergic to bee stings so we have to keep a close eye on her. :(