Sunday, November 4, 2007

A little randomness...

We're finally starting to get settled into our new place. It's so nice to be able to see 'us' in the house now. It feels like home. Here's a few random photos that I've taken of things that I love at our new home...

We have a fabulous deck out back... perfect for wine during sunset

I've always wanted a fireplace. I can't tell you how much I love it already. It just gives the room such a cozy feel. Friday night we lit it up and settled down to watch some tv. As you can tell, some of us got a little TOO comfortable. Kev and Chloe fell fast asleep. I love how in this photo you can not only see Kev's feet (don't make fun of his grandpa-style slippers!), but you can also see a reflection of Chloe sleeping on the right side of the fireplace. Click the photo to see it larger. Lucky accident! =)

Quite possibly the cutest glasses ever. These were a Christmas gift from my mother in law and I just adore them. They brighten up our mornings...

3 comments:

a real librarian said...

LOVE the picture of the fireplace!! I am so happy you are settling into your new place!! =)

Christy said...

Glad you are seeing your new place as "home". Love those glasses!

Erin said...

I have those juice glasses, too! I love them - so fun.