Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Home...

Back to reality. We made it home late, LATE Monday night after a 1½ hour flight delay leaving me a refreshing 3 hours of sleep before dragging myself back to work on Tuesday morning. I did little more than sleep yesterday after work and feel like I could do the same today. Vacations are exhausting. hehe. I'm anxious to post some photos from our trip but I think I may hold off until I can post them on my new computer. Which, according to FedEx, is currently in Shanghai! What?!? I was expecting it to ship from California so imagine my surprise after attempting to track my shipment as non-obsessively as possible and seeing CHINA as the pick-up location! I guess it's doubtful that it'll arrive today. =)

We had a woooonderful time in San Francisco. We got to see so much, thanks to our fab tour guides (aka: inlaws). My favorite day had to be when we biked the Golden Gate bridge over into Sausalito. We had lunch overlooking the water, then took the ferry back to San Fran. Ahhh. The weather was perfect and I'm so happy that Kev got to spend his 30th birthday in California. I know he loved it. More details soon, I promise...

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm glad you had a great time....Sausalito is one of my favorite places to spend the day. Can't wait to see pics!

Lipglossiping said...

welcome back! vacations ARE exhausting, you always need another one simply to recover from the first :)

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Welcome home- can't wait to hear (and see) all about your trip.
HURRY UP NEW MAC!!

a real librarian said...

Welcome back!!!

SecretlyEloped said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a safe trip. Can't wait to see photos!