Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little Lo...

Quite possibly, the cutest boy ever. I was first able to take some photos of him when he was only a couple weeks old. Here he is at about 4 months. I have to say, I love this age. They still have that irresistible baby chubbiness but are so much more cognizant than newborns. You first start to see that spark of personality. And those baby giggles are enough to melt your heart...
These are the first photos that I edited on my new iMac. Since the computer isn't online yet, I had to burn them onto a cd and post them from my parent's computer. Ah, only 3 more weeks until we'll be settling in to our house. The color seems like it popped a lot more on the Mac. And the black and whites here seem a bit muddy to me. Perhaps I need to invest in some calibration. How do they look to you? CC is always welcome.
And not to be outdone, here's a couple of Matty. Rockin' his army hat and giving his Momma some love...

9 comments:

Erika said...

What a cutie, loved the first two and the last one!

Mom2Drew said...

I don't see muddy BnW's at all...they look pretty good. Just a thought, are they edited in sRGB color profile? I know before I did that, all my pictures looks dull-even with monitor calibration. But...they really don't look dull on my screen. Love that first shot and you're right...it's a GREAT age.

cherie said...

cute photos and the colors seem fine on my monitor.like both the color and black and whirte conversions.good luck with the move!

a real librarian said...

How sweet!!!! Great pics, A!

April Ziegler said...

Thanks ladies! I'm pretty sure that it's in sRGB, but I'll def check again when I get home. CS3 is like a foreign language to me at the moment, it's intimidating! I think the main issue is that the new iMac screens are so vibrant & bright, which makes everything look amazing but may not be true to life. I have a feeling this may take me awhile to get right :-)

Tera Fraley said...

Adorbable!! So glad to see you, hope you get settled in soon!! I love the baby shots, and the drool is too cute!! Love his little army hat, hes a cutie!!

Cindi Koceich said...

I think any laptop will look brighter on-screen. I've heard it's best to edit on big monitor (can't think of the word right now...just not an lcd (flat-screen or laptop).
I think the color looks good though. The first black and white looks a bit blown to me. The third black and white is right on with the lighting and the conversion!

SWeet, sweet baby!

Christy said...

Very cute kids!

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

So glad you are back to posting pics and great photos!