Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

Tomorrow, that is. Early. We're headed to San Francisco to celebrate Kev and Mark's (Kev's stepdad) birthday weekend. Strange coincidence that they share the same birthday, don't you think? The boys are starting to get spoiled... last year they celebrated their birthday in Italy, this year in Cali... Though I can hardly complain, as I get to go along! I'm already excited to see where next year's birthday takes us.

Kev turns 30 on Saturday. And though I think he's a little sad about it, I know he's thrilled to get to celebrate it in San Fran. He has wanted to visit California for so long. A fabulous vacation is sure to soften the blow a little ;-)

and since I won't be able to post it this weekend.... Happy (early) Birthday, love!

5 comments:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

Have a great time & Happy birthday to you both! H & I are 3 days and 3 years apart, but we have to do the joint birthdays too.

a real librarian said...

Have the best vacation!!!

Happy Birthdays all around!!!

shelby said...

Happy birthday Kevin! Hope you guys have a great trip. :)

Rhonda said...

I hope you enjoy my home state : )
You will have so much fun. I have actually been to the spot where that picture of the Golden Gate was taken....the view is spectacular!

Happy Birthday boy!!!

Rhonda said...

Oops....I meant "boys" not "boy". LOL