Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter bunny...

I'm a lucky girl. My Easter bunny knows better than to bring me Reese's peanut butter eggs & jellybeans. Hence, my Easter loot...

That's right. The Easter bunny brought me Happy Feet on DVD, a case of sugar-free Red Bull, pink Peeps, & (not pictured) a massage at a nearby spa. I love that damn bunny.

We had a great Easter. I made Kev a basket which, amongst the usual candy, included a plastic egg with the first clue to his scavenger hunt. The clues led to 3 other gifts: a book, the Family Guy season 3, & a bottle of PatrĂ³n. Completely in the Easter spirit.

Even Chloe got a basket. She's kind of spoiled...




We went to Rose & Mark's to eat Easter dinner/lunch... which as delicious, as usual. They opted for the non-traditional... We had salad of field greens with homemade candied pecans & crumbled blue cheese, stuffed tomatoes, risotto, and filet mignon wrapped in bacon & topped with asparagus and a mushroom cream sauce. Tiramisu for dessert. Heavenly.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

Ya'll are way ahead of us....I don't know how long it will be before easter baskets reappear in my life...but I'm definitely not on the ball enough to have gotten one for the dog! Chloe is so cute, and definitely spoiled!