Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Our 2-Monthiversary...

Our 2-monthiversary was yesterday. Yes, I fully intend on making this announcement every month. Since they say that the first year of marriage is the most difficult, I feel like every month is a milestone & should be celebrated as such. Kev does not feel the same. Maybe he'll come around. Although I didn't get any monthiversary gifts, I did get to enjoy a beauuuutiful spring day. It was mid-70s, sunny... the kind of day that makes you smile, even though it's Monday. Chloe & I took full advantage of the weather by taking a long walk around the neighborhood. There's nothing Chloe loves more than walks (other than that psychotic shrieking blue gorilla that my Mom got her for x-mas & she destroyed in 3.5 minutes). I couldn't take my camera with us since I don't yet have a case, but here's some photos of Chloe, post-walk. And 1 of the purty daffodils out front the house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi April!
Duane doesn't get the monthiversarys either - but I agree we should celebrate each one of them! I intend to also! Ours was yesterday!