Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess who's back... Back again...

Today, I made my long-awaited comeback at the gym. I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't been there since before the wedding so it was a big step. Preparing for the gym was less than pleasant. My conversation with my always flattering husband went something like this...

Him: You should wear a thong with those pants.
Me: Why?
Him: You can see your underwear lines.
Me: Can you just see the lines or does it look like my undies are squeezing the life out of my ass?
Him: ::: pause ::: Are you trying to get me in trouble?
Me: ::: Sigh :::

Subtlety is not one of his strong points. Apparently I'm not the only one noticing my recent weight gain. My underwear are screaming for mercy too. I had to renew my gym membership. Now that Kev & I are married we can get on a 'family plan' which works out to be $10 less per month for me. Sweet deal. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Feel free to leave periodic comments to inquire about how often my lazy butt is getting to the gym, send fat jokes, etc. I promise, I won't be offended...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey April!! I LOVE your blog!! So much fun!!

I'm still in the indian ocean on vacation...Cédrick and I are doing great. MWUAH!!!

Sarah Gemba said...

Guapa! Tu no estás gordita ni na!